*Katrina Caseldine is not licensed to practice law in North Carolina. Her activities are directly supervised by members of the firm licensed to practice law in the firm’s Raleigh office.
Katrina Caseldine is a trial attorney who focuses on product liability and complex litigation. She has particular experience defending highly sensitive claims of alleged product defect, consumer fraud, and other misconduct involving personal injury and wrongful death. Katrina has represented clients in the tobacco, medical device, aviation, energy, consumer goods, and health care industries.
Katrina assists her clients from the moment they face potential litigation and has experience conducting internal investigations, developing litigation strategies, defending her clients in court, and providing counseling to minimize future litigation risk. Katrina has been a member of more than two dozen trial teams in high-profile jury cases tried to verdict, highlighted by several defense verdicts and awards of nominal damages. Her experience covers all aspects of discovery and trial preparation, including offensive and defensive discovery; taking and defending fact and expert witness depositions; drafting and arguing motions, jury instructions, and other legal issues; evaluating, developing, and preparing fact and expert witnesses for trial; and cross-examining both fact and expert witnesses at trial.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Defended RJ Reynolds Tobacco Company, most recently as second chair trial counsel, in dozens of Engle progeny personal injury and wrongful death jury trials across Florida state and federal courts.
- Defended American Medical Systems, a leading manufacturer of female pelvic health products, in multi-district litigation alleging post implant injuries.
- Assisted a Fortune Global 500 medical care provider in investigating critical incidents and adverse events.
- Defended one of the nation’s largest tax service providers in class action litigation alleging fraudulent misrepresentation and deceptive trade practices.
- Counseled clients in the aviation and energy industries in various commercial contracts disputes.