Jonathan Cote, an attorney in Womble Bond Dickinson’s Corporate and Securities Practice Group, focuses his practice on complex business deals, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and financing transactions. He also advises corporate clients on a wide range of general corporate matters, including commercial contracting, corporate governance, and regulatory compliance.
- Greenville County First Steps Board, 2016-Present
- The Riley Institute Diversity Leaders Initiative, Upstate Class XXVII, 2019
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented a private equity fund in its majority recapitalization of a privacy and security training software company.
- Representing a public company medical products manufacturer in its acquisition by a strategic buyer.
- Represented a community bank in its acquisition by a public company community bank.
- Represented a group of affiliated clinical trial companies in a simultaneous reorganization and sale of an equity interest in the combined business.
- Represented a state agency in the transfer of its licenses to provide home health services across the state.