Jonathan is a seasoned lawyer in the London Restructuring Team of Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP with extensive experience advising on non-contentious corporate restructuring and insolvency matters, acting for a range of stakeholders at each stage of the business distress curve including lenders, insolvency practitioners and boards of directors.
Jonathan's practice includes advising
- boards of directors on their duties in circumstances of financial distress and the restructuring options available to them
- insolvency practitioners and acquirers on business and asset sales via formal insolvency processes; and
- lenders on security enhancement and enforcement options.
Jonathan has undertaken work in a broad range of sectors including care homes, casual dining, retail and manufacturing.
Examples of experience include advising:
- Wipac – advising Rachael Wilkinson and Zelf Hussain of PwC as joint administrators of Wipac, a leading designer of bespoke exterior lighting for performance and luxury automotive brands, on the sale of its business and assets
- LK Bennett Fashion – advising the board of directors on the successful proposal and implementation of a company voluntary arrangement with Richard Fleming and Mark Firmin of Alvarez & Marsal acting as supervisors
- Enact – advising Enact (a fund of Endless LLP) on the acquisition of the business and assets of Evolutions Television and Digital Post, an award winning post production house business
- Enact – advising Enact (a fund of Endless LLP) on the acquisition of the business and assets of Redhall Networks, a leading service provider to the mobile telecommunications and broadcast sectors
- Cox & Kings Travel – advising David Pike and Will Wright of KPMG as joint administrators of Cox & Kings Travel, the world's oldest travel agency, on the sale of its business and assets
- Private Equity Client– advising on the acquisition of the business and assets of a plastic surgery business.