Joel is a Chartered Legal Executive specialising in casualty risks. He deals with road traffic accidents as well as employers’ liability, public liability and industrial disease matters. He has been working in contentious litigation since 2005 and joined the firm in January 2008.
He has particular responsibility for fast track liability claims. He prides himself on a commercial, economical and organised system of work, dealing with cases quickly and efficiently.
- Settlement of a claim where the Claimant’s solicitors valued the losses in the region of £600,000.00 at the sum of £40,000.00
- Reduction in costs in a recent RTA claim from £45,161.50 to £12,250.00
- Successful repudiation of a large number of Noise Induced Hearing Loss claims
- 100% success record at trial, spanning several years, for our largest insurance client
- Extensive knowledge of Credit Hire claims.