Joanne joined the team in May 2015, having specialised in agricultural property matters since qualification as a solicitor in October 2008.
Joanne primarily acts for farming clients, trusts, estates, and companies in the acquisition and disposal of agricultural and rural properties and estates.
Joanne also deals with general agricultural property work including preparing and advising upon agricultural, residential and business tenancies and dealing with land registration and title matters.
Examples of experience include advising:
- drafting and negotiating pre-emption and overage/clawback agreements
- on minerals ownership and issues arising
- on the refinancing of substantial rural / agricultural property portfolios
- landowners on conditional sale contracts and options on the sale of land for residential or commercial development
- on and drafting the grant of easements for access and services in favour of private individuals and utility companies.