Hayley advises real estate investors on the acquisition and disposal of commercial real estate throughout the whole life cycle of the asset together with the related asset management work, with particular experience in the retail sector.
Hayley also has broad experience acting for a range of commercial landlord and tenant clients advising on various commercial lettings involving leases of industrial, office and retail/leisure properties and matters including 1954 Act lease renewals, licences, break rights, surrender and re-gears and documenting other tenancy arrangements.
In addition, Hayley has acted for corporate occupiers on the acquisition or disposal of commercial property and advised on the real estate aspects of corporate transactions.
Hayley has experience with advising:
- A leading global investment manager – dealing with the asset management work relating to a portfolio of shopping centre developments and ancillary management advice.
- A leading UK private equity fund manager- acting on an acquisition of logistics space totalling circa £6 million and the disposal of an industrial unit for £28,500,000.
- A leading Pan-European private equity fund manager – acted for the client in handling the asset management work for a shopping centre development
- A global retailer – acted on the disposal of the client's high value London office premises
- A landed estate trust company – dealing with the investment, acquisition and disposal of various real estate properties and areas of rural land.