Hannah is a capital markets lawyer in Womble Bond Dickinson’s Atlanta office. She focuses her practice on representing national and regional banks, life insurance companies and other financial institutions in real estate-secured commercial lending matters and banking transactions, including syndicated and single bank financing facilities, secured and unsecured credit facilities, cash flow loans, asset-based loans, acquisition financings, and cross-border transactions.
Hannah also represents business clients from across a spectrum of other industries in procuring, negotiating, structuring and documenting loan and other commercial credit facilities and their ongoing compliance with such agreements.
Her representation of lenders includes drafting and negotiating loan documents, closing loan transactions and assisting clients with all stages of due diligence for secured and unsecured financing. Hannah has represented clients in lending transactions throughout Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
She also has experience in commercial leasing, representing landlords and tenants in negotiating leases for office and retail branch banking space.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented a leading financial services company as left lead arranger and administrative agent in connection with a $500 million syndicated cash flow revolving credit facility for a publicly-held producer of construction aggregates and aggregate-based construction materials.
- Represented a national life insurance company in closing a $40 million portfolio loan secured by industrial properties throughout the Southeast.
- Represented the borrower in a $78 million all asset revolving and term loan facility to an electronic packaging company.
- Represented the administrative agent in connection with a $135 million term loan facility increase and re-pricing for a builder and operator of fiber optic networks.
- Representing a major regional bank and its affiliates in leasing or acquiring office and branch banking space throughout Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee and Texas.