Elisa is a solicitor in our Dispute Resolution team specialising in commercial disputes. She advises on a range of contentious matter for national retailers, manufacturers and technology companies.
Her experience ranges from advising and representing clients in disputes before the High Court to alternative dispute resolution; including arbitration. She is involved in many of our high value and complex matters, often with an international dimension.
Elisa has also undertaken a secondment to the in-house legal team of a national retailer.
She is very commercially driven, always seeking the resolution which is best suited to her clients.
- A national retailer in the defence of a breach of contract claim brought by one of its suppliers
- In defence of a group litigation action relating to a company's IT accounting system
- In relation to the preparation of an interim prohibitory injunction to prevent disclosure of confidential information for a national retailer
- On a £150million claim for FPSO related services involving the interaction of several complex contracts across several different North Sea fields, involving several different Joint Venture groups
- In relation to the defence of a downstream energy supplier in an £8million claim arising from agreements to distribute energy and water saving products to contribute to CERT.