*Drew McNeill is not licensed to practice law. Her activities are directly supervised by members of the firm licensed to practice law in the firm’s Winston-Salem office.
Drew, Lead Consultant for Medical and Scientific Solutions, has more than 25 years of experience providing clients and counsel with the tools for successful litigation outcomes. She combines multifaceted analytical knowledge with business acumen to complex medical and scientific issues, providing focused analysis and expert vetting and development throughout the US and abroad.
Drew’s experience includes leading a team of consultants with multidisciplinary academic and professional credentials that assess medical and scientific topics and produce a variety of focused analytical work products that match the needs of clients and goals of litigation. She has identified and researched experts, utilizing an extensive database of experts representing a wide variety of specialty areas. Drew has managed litigation support teams responsible for intake, assembly, and dissemination of hundreds of thousands of pages of records for case-specific analysis, as well as the collection, retrieval, and management of physical evidence.
Drew has keen insight and understanding of the interplay between science and legal issues and employs her considerable knowledge and experience to assist in the preparation of winning defense strategy, and development of experts for trial.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
For RAI, manage the development of defense strategy and expert testimony to support scientific and medical research and expert testimony in litigation throughout the US.
- Develop defense strategy and experts in the ongoing Engle class action in Florida involving several thousand plaintiffs with hundreds of trials tried to verdict.
For over 10 years, represent a global tobacco company in product liability and health care recoupment litigation in France, Spain, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Canada, Israel and Russia.
- Work with international counsel to develop and prepare experts and testimony
- Asbestos defense for major tire manufacturer, and several auto manufacturers.
- Orthopedic and infectious disease claims and provide potential alternative in causation defenses for a legal global reinsurer.
- Lead paint defense for two manufacturers.
- Personal injury for trucking companies, a mining company, a private prison, governmental entities, and insurance carriers.
- Pharmaceutical defense in multiple cases, including Phen-Fen, HT, and Thimerosol