Deirdre is a solicitor specialising in defending claims against a wide range of professionals. Her current role is as a practice development lawyer for the insurance claims team. She is responsible for:
- updating the team on relevant legal developments
- planning, producing and delivering internal training
- writing and editing articles and briefings
- horizon scanning
- assisting with technical queries
- being actively involved in the firm's client development initiatives including supporting on training sessions for external audiences
- maintaining the team's twitter account.