Ci-kay is an Associate in the real estate group dealing with a range of commercial property work. Her experience includes acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold properties, advising a variety of landlords and corporate occupiers in retail, industrial and office sectors, advising banks on the real estate aspects of secured lending transactions and providing corporate support for the real estate elements.
Examples of experience include advising:
- A corporate occupier on the acquisition of a large industrial warehouse at a rent of £4 million over the lease term
- An institutional lender on a £7.75 million development loan for the erection of a hotel
- Local authorities on general asset management for their property portfolios
- A European retailer on their UK store roll out
- A number of large retailers such as Superdrug, New Look, Carpetright and Footlocker.