*Christa Geyer is not licensed to practice law. Her activities are directly supervised by members of the firm licensed to practice law in the firm’s Winston-Salem office.
As FirmLogic’s Business Manager, Christa works directly with clients in providing medical and scientific litigation support.
Christa has implemented processes and systems to effectively manage complex projects to full operational status; tracked and measured efficiency of processes, team and individual performance results; worked with software engineers to develop custom applications to support and expand business opportunities; and conducted project cost analyses.
Christa focuses on the business of practicing law so that her team can stay focused on medical and scientific research and analysis.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Hormone Therapy Litigation for a variety of pharmaceutical clients, reengineered discovery processes resulting in a 50% reduction of the average time to retrieve records.
- Managed records and physical evidence collection, including in-person collection at distant sites, for defense representation of a large mining corporation and multiple chemical industries.
- Managed records collection efforts on behalf of several pharmaceutical companies on cases involving alleged injuries resulting from taking Allopurinol, Quinine Sulfate, or Reglan.
- Managed compilation of RAC and MAC Redetermination, Reconsideration, and ALJ Appeal packets on behalf of an integrated healthcare system of seven hospitals and close to 100 physician and specialist offices in the Southeast.
- Assisted with development of software and workflow processes to efficiently prepare medical narratives to appeal certain government reimbursement denials on behalf of a multi-hospital system.