*Christa Geyer is not licensed to practice law. Her activities are directly supervised by members of the firm licensed to practice law in the firm’s Winston-Salem office.
Christa focuses on the business of practicing law so the Medical and Scientific Solutions team can stay focused on medical and scientific research and analysis. Christa regularly implements processes and systems to effectively manage complex projects; tracks and measures efficiency of processes, team, and individual performance results; collaborates with software engineers to develop custom applications to support and expand business opportunities; and conducts project cost analyses.
In addition, Christa works directly with clients in providing medical and scientific litigation support. Christa currently provides project management services for a client in the Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) space, including collaborating with the client to develop a dashboard for tracking enacted and pending legislation and critical dates.
Any result the Business Manager, lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients•
- Hormone Therapy Litigation for a variety of pharmaceutical clients -- reengineered discovery processes resulting in a 50% reduction of the average time to retrieve records.
- Managed records and physical evidence collection, including in-person collection at distant sites, for defense representation of a large mining corporation and multiple chemical industries.
- Managed compilation of RAC and MAC Redetermination, Reconsideration, and ALJ Appeal packets on behalf of an integrated healthcare system of seven hospitals and close to 100 physician and specialist offices in the Southeast.
- Facilitated development of software and workflow processes to efficiently prepare medical narratives appealing certain government reimbursement denials on behalf of a multi-hospital system.
- Currently assisting a Fortune 500 consumer products manufacturer with project management in numerous product liability cases alleging personal injuries.
- Currently supporting a Fortune 500 company with project management in an Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) matter.