*Brittany Dorman is not licensed to practice law in North Carolina. She is supervised by attorneys licensed in North Carolina.
Brittany Dorman has represented global clients in product liability and mass tort litigation matters. She has experience defending clients in all stage of complex civil and multidistrict litigation across a diverse range of industries including pharmaceutical, medical device, sports and consumer products. Brittany also has significant experience managing electronic discovery for her clients, including global Fortune 500 companies. She is a graduate of the University of Virginia School of Law, and earned her bachelor’s degree, with highest distinction, from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Civic and Professional Activities
- Kids 4 Critters, Volunteer Teacher, 2018-Present
- Communities in Schools of North Carolina, Fundraising and Event Coordination Volunteer, 2018
- Steven F. Napolitano and Brittany M. Dorman, Dealing with Subsequent Remedial Measures, New York Law Journal (May 5, 2014), https://www.law.com/newyorklawjournal/almID/1202653367790/Dealing-With-Subsequent-Remedial-Measures/?slreturn=20190008135028 .
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company in drug product liability litigation, resulting in successful settlement of claim
- Managed electronic discovery projects, including defending spoliation allegations, for international medical device manufacturer as key member of national counsel team responsible for coordinating discovery in state, multidistrict, and international litigation
- Counseled professional sports league client in putative personal injury class action involving complex choice of law issues