Anna is a member of the corporate team. She has a wide range of experience in the full range of corporate transactional work, including public and private M&A, public and private fund raisings, flotations, joint ventures and group reorganisations.
Anna spent four years at a large practice in London before moving back to Newcastle and joining the firm in 2008.
Examples of experience include advising:
- the new challenger bank, Atom Bank plc, on its pre-launch £135million equity fundraising, including the £45million investment by the Spanish bank, BBVA
- Vertu Motors plc on its £50 placing and associated £31 million acquisition of Albert Farnell Limited
- Saudi-based Al Rushaid Group on the disposal of Whessoe Oil & Gas Limited to Samsung C&T Corporation
- OpSec Security Group plc on a £16 million private equity investment by, and subsequent recommended bids from, Investcorp Technology Partners
- Grainger plc on its £32m acquisition by scheme of arrangement of Sovereign Reversions plc
- Zumtobel AG on its acquisition of AC/DC Holdings Limited for £undisclosed
- The shareholders of Excelsyn Limited on its disposal to AMRI Inc for £12million.