Alysja is an experienced corporate and securities attorney, who strategically advises corporate clients in complex business transactions, including private equity and venture capital financings covering many industry sectors including technology, manufacturing, and healthcare. Alysja has a deep understanding of her clients’ businesses and offers insight into general corporate matters such as acquisitions, merger and sale transactions, corporate governance, and commercial contracts. She also assists entrepreneurs and start-up companies in formation and private Regulation D offerings.
Alysja currently serves on the council of the American Bar Association Section of Civil Rights and Social Justice and also serves as a board member to Partners for Parks, a local non-profit organization.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented a private equity client in the sale of a leading shoe insole manufacturing company with sales offices in the US, Vietnam, Asia and Europe and manufacturing facilities in China, Vietnam, Indonesia and Korea.
- Represented a private equity client in the acquisition of a manufacturing company with multinational operations specializing in the design, engineering, manufacturing, and marketing of highly-engineered component.
- Represented a private equity client in the successful sale of a healthcare software solutions company.
- Represented a private equity client in the acquisition of a company offering products and services related to security, privacy, and compliance e-Learning solutions.
- Represented the US operating subsidiary of a Japanese parent company, a world-leading manufacturer in the gelatin and collagen industry, in an asset purchase transaction.