Alexandra specialises in all aspects of private client work. Her main areas of expertise include wills, trusts, inheritance tax planning, probate, lasting powers of attorney and deputyships.
Examples of experience include:
- Administering taxable estates with business assets, agricultural assets and trust interests
- Advising individuals on lifetime giving and the protection of wealth through the use of tax efficient trusts
- Providing pre-sale tax planning advice for shareholders in private limited companies
- Advising institutional trustees and executors, including private banks, on all aspects of trusteeship and estate administration
- Dealing with all types of applications to the Court of Protection, including deputy appointments, statutory wills and lifetime gifts
Alexandra is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).