*Mr. Frank is not licensed to practice law. His activities are directly supervised by members of the firm licensed to practice law.
Aaron Frank is a land planner in the firm’s real estate practice group’s land use team. Prior to joining Womble Bond Dickinson, Aaron worked for the Town of Chapel Hill as their Senior Planner where, among other things, he authored a Development Agreement between the Town of Chapel Hill and University of North Carolina for joint development. In North Carolina, Northern Virginia and Arizona, Aaron has worked on entitlements for complex Rezoning, Special Use Permit, Text Amendment and other development project types.
With experience in local government politics, Aaron can navigate development approval processes, and is a proficient project manager with site planning skills and often works collaboratively with other design professionals on development projects.
Aaron earned his master’s in urban and regional planning from Virginia Tech, and has a bachelor’s degree in geography from the University of Mary Washington.
- American Institute of Certified Planners, 2016-Present
- American Planning Association, 2015-Present
- LEED Green Associate, 2012-2017
- Mason District Land Use Committee, 2010-2015
- Fairfax Bicycle Advisory Committee, 2012-2015
- Bailey’s Crossroads Revitalization Corporation, 2010-2015