National Law firm, Bond Dickinson LLP, has promoted 15 Associates to the role of Managing Associate and 20 Solicitors to the role of Associate.
Commenting on the appointments, Managing Partner, Jonathan Blair said: "We're very proud of the talent that we have developed within the firm and all those being promoted have made a significant contribution to the firm this year.
"Our last financial year saw revenues increase by 7% to £106.4m due to the number of mandates we won from some of the UK's biggest companies across multiple legal disciplines. This wouldn't have been possible without the hard work of everyone in the firm."
Bond Dickinson has also recently launched a new graduate microsite bringing to life the firm's trainee programme and showcasing what the firm can offer to those starting a career in law. The online application form opens on the 12 November.
The full list of Managing Associates and Associate promotions are below.
Managing Associate promotions
- Ben Gibson - Commercial Gary Larkin - Projects & Procurement
- Jennifer Stott - Oil & Gas
- Tom Caplen - Banking & Financial Services
- Carly Holt – Corporate
- Anna McGill – Corporate
- Vicki Young - Property Litigation
- Jonathan Spencer - Construction & Engineering
- Vicky McCombe - Construction & Engineering
- Daniel Fawcett - Employment
- Richard Pike - Commercial Disputes
- Toby Rouse – Insurance
- Hugh Murphy - Agriculture, Farms & Estates
- Emily Pike - Private Capital
- Stephen Dagg - Planning & Infrastructure
- Roseyna Jahangir - Banking and Financial Services
- Katie Hall – Pensions
- Emma Parsons - Restructuring and Insolvency
- Quentin Robinson – Corporate
- David Wathen – Corporate
- Luke Andruszewski – Corporate
- Zoe Lettieri – Insurance
- Yvonne Ramsay - Property Litigation
- Jon Farthing – Onshore Costs
- Alexandra Ward - Commercial Disputes
- Rosie Gaisford - Commercial Disputes
- Tom Porter - Commercial Disputes
- Charlotte Patterson-Ryan - Agriculture Farms and Estates
- Luke Busbridge - Private Capital
- Paul Hunter - Developers and Investors
- Patrick Jackson - Developers and Investors
- Lucia Delli-Compagni –Operational Property
- Katy McPhie - Planning and Infrastructure
- Anthony McNamee - Planning and Infrastructure
- Katie Cooper - Residential