We invite you to join us at our virtual panel discussion on LGBTQ+ inclusivity and opportunities to make positive changes to workplace culture when returning to the office post-pandemic.
Key discussion themes will include:
- Returning to work and LGBTQ+ issues
- Opportunity to make positive changes to workplace culture post-pandemic
- Promoting diversity and inclusion in new ways of working flexibly
- Rainbow logos and quiet tolerance are no longer enough – active support of LGBTQ+ community needed
This event is an opportunity for anyone who is looking to support the LGBTQ+ community both within your company and externally to understand more.
Our panellists include:
- Dee Sekar, Global D&I at Talent & OE at BAT
- Mason Freeman, Partner at Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
- Christina Lambi, Diversity & Inclusion Adviser at The Law Society
- Leng Montgomery, Senior Diversity and Inclusion Consultant
- Rich Carpenter, Interim Business Development Director, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP.
Tracy Walsh, Partner and Board Sponsor of Diversity & Inclusion at Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) will introduce the event, followed by our panel discussion which will be moderated by Jessica Tresham, Partner at Womble Bond Dickinson (UK).