We invite you to join us at our virtual panel discussion on LGBTQ+ inclusivity and opportunities to make positive changes to workplace culture when returning to the office post-pandemic.
Key discussion themes will include:
- Returning to work and LGBTQ+ issues
- Opportunity to make positive changes to workplace culture post-pandemic
- Promoting diversity and inclusion in new ways of working flexibly
- Rainbow logos and quiet tolerance are no longer enough – active support of LGBTQ+ community needed
This event is an opportunity for anyone who is looking to support the LGBTQ+ community both within your company and externally to understand more.
Our panellists include:
- Dee Sekar, Global D&I at Talent & OE at BAT
- Mason Freeman, Partner at Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
- Christina Lambi, Diversity & Inclusion Adviser at The Law Society
- Leng Montgomery, Senior Diversity and Inclusion Consultant
- Rich Carpenter, Interim Business Development Director, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP.
Tracy Walsh, Partner and Board Sponsor of Diversity & Inclusion at Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) will introduce the event, followed by our panel discussion which will be moderated by Jessica Tresham, Partner at Womble Bond Dickinson (UK).
This event has passed, get in touch for a copy of the event recording or to speak to a member of the team.