Join our Retail Speak HR webinar on Monday 5 December, delivered by our friendly and experienced employment law team:
Is there order in chaos? Surviving a challenging year…
During peak season, retail HR professionals and business leaders will be forgiven for feeling entirely overwhelmed.
On Monday 5 December at 10am, Jo Martin, Christina Tolvas-Vincent and Dan Fawcett from our Employment team aim to bring the year in retail HR to a close with some perspective and advice, discussing:
- Climate conscious employment documents – ideas for sustainability focussed retailers
- Menopause – is your organisation with the leading pack?
- Suspension – avoiding common pitfalls and complying with the new Acas guidance
- Case law update – what you need to know before 2023 arrives
- Chaos? What chaos? – a round-up of what the Government has done, hasn't done, and might do to employment law
If you have a particular issue or question you would like us to address, please submit it on the registration form and we will try to cover it in the session.