The UK is well placed to play a key role in global efforts to dramatically reduce carbon emissions over the coming decades. Our report, written in partnership with Cornwall Insight, offers global context, analysis of different energy sectors and markets, as well as expert insights which shine a light on the UK’s progress in the net zero energy transition.
To further explore the issues raised through this research, we will be hosting a panel discussion with participants from industry-leading organisations.
The following, plus more, will be up for discussion:
- General strengths and challenges for the UK
- Established renewable technologies
- Offshore wind
- Onshore wind
- Less established renewable technologies
- General regulatory and policy issues.
This webinar is aimed both at UK-based energy professionals - such as investors and developers - and at international market participants looking to assess the attractiveness of the UK in the global arena.
- Laura Rolo, Offshore Wind Service Owner South Europe, Middle East, Latin America, at DNV
- Zosia Riesner, Director of Power Markets at Lightsource bp
- Richard Cockburn, Partner at Womble Bond Dickinson
- Chris Towner, Partner at Womble Bond Dickinson.
This event has passed, get in touch for a copy of the event recording or to speak to a member of the team.