This event will look at some of the key challenges the industry faces to reach the 2045 target of a greener future for the built environment in Scotland. Companies from across the built environment lifecycle cannot achieve this alone, and need to look at how they can work together to succeed.
Key topics include:
- Skills of the future (reskilling) & education
- Innovation: the digital agenda, industrialisation of the sector
- ESG and investing in the built environment.
The panellists include:
- Caitriona Jordan, Head of Retrofit Programmes, Construction Scotland Innovation Centre
- Lisa Dromgoole, Managing Associate, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Graeme Hannah, Head of Sustainability, The Robertson Group
- Eddie McAvinchey, Executive Director, Sustainable Investment, Scottish National Investment Bank
- Mhairi Creanor, Circular Economy Skills Workstream Lead, Zero Waste Scotland
- David Lee (Host)
This event has passed, get in touch for a copy of the event recording or to speak to a member of the team.