Join us for our upcoming seminar tailored specifically for Local Authorities, Public Procurement Solutions for Development Projects. The seminar will be on Thursday 5 March 2020 in our Southampton office.
The seminar will provide you with clear, pragmatic and practical guidance, including 'real life' examples from case-law and covering key issues such as:
- How to spot potential procurement issues in development projects, including sale and leaseback structures
- Development project structures that fall outside the procurement rules, and the impact of the Court of Appeal's decision in Faraday
- What does the anti-avoidance rule in the Public Contracts Regulations mean for development projects?
- Managing procurement risk on development projects, including a look at the Basingstoke & Deane Council case
- Procurement challenges - common issues and practical tips.
Katherine Eddon, Head of Public Procurement and Legal Director.
Richard Collins, partner in our litigation team and leads our contentious procurement practice.