Join our IR35 webinar on Wednesday 24 March at 9am, hosted by Womble Bond Dickinson and Grant Thornton accountants.
The new off-payroll rules are coming into force on 6 April 2021. This will have tax and legal implications for businesses that engage individual consultants to deliver services through an intermediary company.
While the rules have been in force for the public sector since 2017, this will be a significant change for businesses in the private sector.
- The current rules and how the law will change with effect from 6 April 2021
- When the IR35 rules apply
- "Deemed employment status"
- The tax and legal implications of deemed employment status
- Steps you need to take in preparation for the new rules.
This webinar is aimed at businesses who are unsure of the new rules and what they need to do to comply, as well as businesses who have taken steps in line with IR35 and want to check they are acting in accordance with the new rules.
The session will last for 50 minutes and will be followed by a 10 minute question and answer session. Questions can be submitted in advance as part of the registration process.