This seminar will cover:
The top 10 tricky issues in employment law – we see similar hot topics cropping up on a regular basis. In this interactive session, we will work through some of the most challenging problems that employers have to deal with, such as:
- The employee who goes off sick when invited to a disciplinary hearing
- Whether you can harmonise terms and conditions following a TUPE transfer
- How to comply with a DSAR when you suspect it's a fishing exercise
- What to do when you receive two applications for flexible working from the same team
- Can you reject applications from non-UK nationals?
Recent cases and what's in the pipeline - you will find out about important Court decisions that have been made recently, as well as future changes in employment law.
08:30 | Registration and refreshments
09:00 | Seminar begins
10:30 | Seminar closes
Those who are concerned with key employment law updates.