Join us for one of Womble Bond Dickinson's forthcoming Employment Club seminars. Our established series is designed to provide you with a comprehensive update on key developments in employment law.
This seminar will cover:
Social media and employment - employees' growing use of social media presents new challenges and risks for employers. In this session, we will answer questions such as:
• When can you take disciplinary action against an employee for their use of social media?
• Can you use social media to vet job applicants?
• Who owns contact lists held in LinkedIn accounts?
• What should your social media policy cover?
• Are you liable for anything posted online by employees?
Recent cases and what's in the pipeline - you will find out about important Court decisions that have been made recently, as well as future changes in employment law.
Those who are concerned with key employment law updates.