Join us for one of Womble Bond Dickinson's forthcoming Employment Club seminars. Our established series is designed to provide you with a comprehensive update on key developments in employment law.
This seminar will cover:
Social media and employment - employees' growing use of social media presents new challenges and risks for employers. In this session, we will answer questions such as:
• When can you take disciplinary action against an employee for their use of social media?
• Can you use social media to vet job applicants?
• Who owns contact lists held in LinkedIn accounts?
• What should your social media policy cover?
• Are you liable for anything posted online by employees?
Recent cases and what's in the pipeline - you will find out about important Court decisions that have been made recently, as well as future changes in employment law.
This seminar is suitable for those who are concerned with key employment law updates.