Risk affects us all and we live in an increasingly risky world. Businesses need to understand risk, mitigate it and make the most of the opportunities it offers.
Join us for Disrupting Disputes 2.0 and take part in our interactive panel discussion and listen to experts from across a wide range of sectors on the way they tackle risk from commercial, legal, technological, social and economic perspectives.
Moving forward from last year's conference, we are expecting this to be an insightful and informative event.
Follow the discussion at #DisruptingDisputes.
Our panel will be moderated by the highly respected legal commentator, Joshua Rozenberg. He will be joined by:
- Alex Conway, Assistant Director, Brexit and European Programmes, Greater London Authority
- Alexandra Luck, Chartered Engineer and Cyber Risk Specialist, A Luck Associates
- Kieran Rigby, Global President for Claims Solutions, Crawford & Company
- Chantal-Aimée Doerries QC, Head of Atkin Chambers
- Ellen Gregg, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
- Nicki Shepherd, General Counsel, Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP.
- 17:30 | Registration
- 18:00 | Conference begins
- 19:00 | Questions and answers
- 19:30 | Drinks and networking.
Decision-makers and senior influencers interested in the development of the dispute resolution process.