During this webinar we will look at how businesses are planning to emerge from lockdown and the benefits of having a diversified estate. The main themes we look to cover are as follows:
- Your business - how has it changed during lockdown, what are the obstacles to re-opening and when will you do so?
- Where are the opportunities for the future? What are the types of new diversification opportunities that will attract your investment? On Estate or Off Estate?
- What has changed for your tenants and how will your relationship work in the future?
This will be followed by an interactive Q&A session. There will be an option to submit your questions ahead of the event during the registration process.
Our speakers will be:
- Alexander Dickinson, Partner at Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP
- Simon Browne, Winchester Golf Academy
- Dr Anna Charlton, Hesleyside Huts
- Miki Fairfax, Mindrum Estate
- Ben Herbert, Llanarth Estate