Join us for our second Informed Counsel Conference in Newcastle, providing practical insights and key legal updates relevant to all in-house counsel. The conference is excellent opportunity for in-house lawyers to advance their legal, operational and commercial skills.
Professor Ewan McKendrick will present his commercial contract update. There will also be a panel discussion on the importance of building strategic alliances, whether this is with internal stakeholders, clients, contractors or suppliers.
The panel will include keynote speakers from Lloyds Banking Group, NHS Digital, Venator and Sembcorp.
On top of that, there will be elective breakout sessions, including:
- Your role in maintaining a good safety culture within your organisation
- Financial crime prevention case study: what would you do?
- Machine learning - cut through the hype
- Data breach: how not to make a drama out of a crisis
- The A-Z of recruitment, immigration, employee benefits and pensions post-Brexit
- Lean legal - optimising services for efficiency
- The risks worth taking - competition law update.
This event includes a networking lunch.
The seminar is suitable for in-house counsel.