Join us for our second Informed Counsel Conference in London, providing practical insights and key legal updates relevant to all in-house counsel. The conference is excellent opportunity for in-house lawyers to advance their legal, operational and commercial skills.
Chris Newby, General Counsel at AIG EMEA, will be our keynote speaker. Chris' interactive session will allow you to reflect on and share the current challenges you face as an in-house lawyer and business advisor, as well as providing insight into potential solutions and best practice.
On top of that, there will be elective breakout sessions, including:
- Your role in maintaining a good safety culture within your organisation
- Financial crime prevention case study: what would you do?
- Machine learning - cut through the hype
- Data breach: how not to make a drama out of a crisis
- The A-Z of recruitment, immigration, employee benefits and pensions post-Brexit
- Lean legal - optimising services for efficiency
- The risks worth taking - competition law update.
Networking lunch included at the end of the conference.
The seminar is suitable for in-house counsel.