Join us for our Bristol Informed Counsel Conference, providing practical insights and key legal updates relevant to all in-house counsel. The conference is excellent opportunity for in-house lawyers to advance their legal, operational and commercial skills.
Enjoy the ever popular commercial contract law update, as well as keynote speaker Nancy Rollason, who will be sharing with us her insights gained as Head of Legal Services for Bristol City Council.
On top of that, there will be elective breakout sessions, including:
- Your role in maintaining a good safety culture within your organisation
- Financial crime prevention case study: what would you do?
- Machine learning - cut through the hype
- Data breach: how not to make a drama out of a crisis
- The A-Z of recruitment, immigration, employee benefits and pensions post-Brexit
- Lean legal - optimising services for efficiency
- The risks worth taking - competition law update.
08:45 – 17:00 includes networking lunch.
The seminar is suitable for in-house counsel.