The trade agreement reached with the EU means that there will be changes to UK legislation as a result of Brexit, potentially for years to come.
Changes could relate to movement of goods and people, intellectual property, data protection, competition and state aid, employment and environmental standards, and many other areas of regulation - how will you easily identify which changes could impact your business?
Our Brexit tracker filters the wealth of information out there so that you can identify and monitor relevant legislative changes, understand the impact on your operations, and make the necessary changes to comply with the evolving regimes.
For a fixed fee monthly retainer we can provide your business with its own dedicated Brexit knowledge management platform, tailored specifically to your business needs, giving you and other colleagues all the updates you need in one collaborative place.
We would be happy to discuss your bespoke requirements and show you the platform.
Benefits of the Beyond Brexit tracker
- A legislation tracker focused on the legislation relevant to you including:
- titles of the old and the new legislation and any UK Government explanatory memorandum on new legislation
- a summary of the changes relevant to you
- commentary about the impact these changes could have on your business
- A legislation watch list so that you can track and monitor changes that are in the pipeline
- Customisable email alerts to notify you when changes come through
- The ability to assign specific updates to others in your business who need to review or action them
- An insight area bringing in other articles, events, knowledge briefings that we believe will be relevant to your business
- The option to integrate a helpline service, providing direct access to subject matter experts who can provide quick and practical answers to specific questions
- Downloadable content in PDF/EXCEL
- Up to date fee information.